Friday, November 30, 2018

Blog Post #1- (My first blog post)

Hey, I am a 12th-grade student at Everest Public High School in Redwood City. I grew up in Redwood City, California, and have always been eager to learn more about political movements and how it can impact people by uniting or separating them. This blog will be an area in which I can share my perspective on my political beliefs. Political ideology is related beliefs about political theory and policy held by an individual, a group of individuals or a social class. Liberals believe that you need the government to protect individuals from being harmed by others. However, they also believe that the government itself can be dangerous. Conservative ideology will have a small government and will also use money into national defense. They also believe that small states should have more power than federal and the government shouldn’t interfere in the economy. The types of things that can influence someone's ideology can be your culture, family, and where you live. My political typology is a disaffected democrat. This means that, in regards to the government, I believe that the economic system is unfair because they favor powerful interests and also business corporations make a lot of profit.  

Image result for political ideology united states

No comments:

Post a Comment